Including these 10 foods in your diet could lead to a healthy life.
- Water- It increases energy and relieves fatigue. It helps in focusing and concentrating better. Drinking 8 glasses of water is important for living a healthy and sustained life.
- Green Vegetables- They are packed with vitamins, minerals and fibre and low in calories. It has a number of health benefits, including risk of obesity, heart disease, high BP and mental decline.
3. Whole Grains-Whole grains are rich in vitamins, minerals and fibre and are gluten free. It reduces the risk of heart disease, obesity and type2 diabetes.
- Beans and Lentils- They helps in maintaining normal metabolic functions and are great source of Potassium and Magnesium. They are a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
- Fish- Fish is a great source of omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2. They are rich in Iron, Zinc, Iodine, Magnesium, and Potassium.
- Berries-they promote a healthy gut and are low in calories and high in fibre. They are a great source of Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin C and K and prebiotics.
- Winter squash- It is a source of Vitamin A due to its richness of cartenoid. It is a great source of B Complex Vitamins, Potassium, and many other essential elements.
- Soy- It improves heart health and low blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Nuts and Seeds- they are a great source of protein, healthy fats, vitamins, fibres and minerals.
- Organic Yogurt-It has more protein and fewer carbs It has less fat and no lactose. It is nutrient rich and strengthen the immune system.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]